Back in the 1980’s, telecom giant AT&T used the slogan “Reach Out And Touch Someone”. And while millennials may be unfamiliar with the old campaign, its slogan is one that still rings true for all businesses. You see, it’s important for companies to reach out to the members of their customer bases in order to ensure their continued interests. Making personal connections over the phone, as opposed to other forms of communication, still makes a huge difference in the way members of the buying public view your company.
At TK Enterprises Inc., we provide an incredibly unique and effective calling service that is specifically designed for high-end jewelry retailers. We make it our job to call your existing customers so that you don’t have to! Any time you have a special store event, it only makes sense to personally invite those who are most likely to take an interest in what you have to offer. Our calling campaigns have proven that reaching out to touch someone goes a long way in hosting successful events.
Here are five benefits of adding the personal touch to your marketing campaigns:
1. It displays the “humanness” of your brand. Take it from us, we know that customers much prefer to speak to actual people than listen to recorded messages. Opportunities to ask questions and probe for details are automatic benefits of speaking to a real person. Furthermore, live phone calls allow for genuine human interaction. Having your business represented by friendly and experienced individuals helps to shine a more favourable light on your brand. And this reputation can help boost your business well into the future.
2. It helps you to take advantage of being a “smaller” company. By and large, most large corporations don’t interact with their customers in personal manners. Their customer service reps tend to treat each caller like a number as they don’t have the time to truly get to know all of their customers. By making personal phone calls to your customers, you are able to make connections that larger companies cannot. As HelpScout.net reveals, a 2011 American Express study found that “80% of Americans agree that smaller companies place a greater emphasis on customer service than large businesses.”
3. Customers like hearing their names. HelpScout.net also points out that a ContactPoint Client Research study found that employees only ask for their customers’ names 21 percent of time. That’s not nearly enough! To truly create personal connections, it’s practically mandatory to not only ask for customers by their names but to refer to them numerous times throughout each phone call. This helps to build the bond between your brand and its supporters. Obviously, recorded messages can’t refer to anyone by name.
4. It makes customers feel important. How special would you feel to get a phone call about a personal invite to an upcoming event? The feeling that a personal call gives to its recipient is one that cannot be duplicated by any other form of communication or advertising. Again, it’s the personal touch that ignites a reaction from people. When you put in the effort to make personal connections with the individuals who support your brand, it makes a big difference in how they feel about it overall.
5. It helps you to not miss out on opportunities. People who are interested in your store aren’t likely to come to its special events if they don’t know about them! Even when radio spots and print ads are created, they are not directly targeting the specific members of your supportive customer base. When you directly engage with your customers, you gain numerous opportunities to spark their interests, encourage them to ask questions and build your relationships for the long haul.
With TK Enterprises Inc., our experienced, enthusiastic and well-trained callers make approximately 250 calls a day per person! With our Retail Event Marketing services, you’ll benefit from having your message delivered in an effective way – the personal way. And our experience has proven to us that there’s no better way to engage a brand’s target audience. For more information, please don’t hesitate to call us toll-free at 1-877-622-0195. You may also email us at email@example.com.